Thursday, May 10, 2007

Discovering Facebook

I've had a facebook account for about 2 years now. It's mostly just sat there, ignored. Then all of a sudden, in the past month or so, it's exploded to life. Suddenly I have all sorts of people inviting me to acknowledge them as friends. It's kind of weird. I've actually got into the habit of checking on it every day (more so than my blog!) Somehow it seems more personal to send messages back and forth on Facebook than it does through email. Maybe it's just because it's more interactive, or you can see pictures of others. I don't know. Either way, I'm enjoying it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I have a facebook page too! of course, i never check it, i have no idea what to do on those sorts of websites. i just add people who want me to add them. maybe i'll figure it out someday.

7:17 PM, May 10, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home