Thursday, January 15, 2009

2 hours and counting

Well, so far I have been on hold with hp (hewlitt-packard) for 2 hours, 1 minuted, 25 seconds. Fortunately I have been able to put it on speakerphone and do other stuff while I'm on hold. Still, once I'm done this and my lunch, I'll be calling them on my cell phone and getting through to someone directly (you talk to someone personally in the first minute or so). Good thing I'm not the yelling type.

On the other hand, they keep listing all the problems that you may be having with your windows based computer (constantly shutting down, crashing, etc). and that they can fix it. Sounds like a giant Mac add to me! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

maybe they forgot about you...or they knew you were a mac user and deliberately ignored you, cuz 2 hours seems like an awfully long time. Did they ever talk to you?

5:40 PM, January 15, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home