Friday, January 16, 2009

Yay! I win!

I think that I should win an award for being the most-improved blogger. Yay, me! I'm so happy!

By the way, just an update, I gave up after 2.5 hours. Talked to them this morning - one lady explained that they were having problems with one of their cues, and that I probably just got caught up in the eternal cycle and they weren't able to retrieve my call. She said if I ever wait more than 15 minutes, hang up and call again.

Hopefully I won't have to. If I'm lucky, I will have this all resolved by the end of the day. If not, I'll just have to wait until after my holidays.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

what was the problem you were calling about in the first place?

7:49 PM, January 16, 2009

 
Blogger Monty P said...

I forget. Not my problem anymore, either. I'm fleeing the country. And by fleeing, I mean going on vacation.

10:29 PM, January 18, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home