Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A 3 year old?

Yup. Darrian is turning 3 on Monday. Kind of crazy. And we've got less than 7 weeks until the next one shows up (Feb. 20 or 21 - unless the hospital says differently than our doctor, which is a possibility). I keep hoping that Darrian will magically transmogrify into a polite, obedient little boy who doesn't ever fight with us or whine or look at us with that defiant glint in his eyes. Somehow I don't think it's going to happen. I don't want to limit God, but there are some things that I'm not sure He can even pull off! :) Okay, more likely He's just not interested in working that particular miracle in our life.

I can't really complain, thought. The kids have actually been pretty good. And so cute. I love 'em!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARRIAN!

9:14 AM, January 10, 2008

 
Blogger Monty P said...

I'll pass that on to him.

11:39 AM, January 10, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home