Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day

Okay, I have nothing against the concept of Valentine's Day, but I can find that it gets really cheesy. Hokey, even. Which presents a bit of a problem. See, I want to do something for my wife, but all the "traditional" things (flowers, candy, etc.) don't seem to hold much meaning in some ways, because they are so stereotypical. But I rarely have the energy in the midst of the hecticness of life to come up with anything else fancy or romantic. So I have been known to do nothing, which usually doesn't go over well, either. Sigh. Fortunately, this isn't the biggest deal for my wife, but still, I want to do something. Ah, never mind. I'm going back to work. At the very least, it's a good excuse! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Discount chocolate, baby!

6:53 PM, February 12, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home