Thursday, January 24, 2008

Aaaaaah!

We had some serious issues with a youth all day yesterday, so I was exhausted. Then Avery discovered that he could get out of his new bed (not in the crib anymore) and we spent an hour and a half fighting to get him to go to bed. Plus two hours in the middle of the night. And now I've just spent all day dealing with more issues, and still have hardly accomplished anything. I'm going home to sleep. Except that I have to lead a small group study tonight. Sigh. At least they're all on my side....

3 Comments:

Blogger something witty said...

me too

1:06 PM, January 26, 2008

 
Blogger something witty said...

at this point your fishing for sympathy. it is not becomeing of you. clearly it is time to update

6:28 PM, January 30, 2008

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

cyber hug!

3:21 AM, February 05, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home