Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring is Coming

I just have to remind myself of that, because sitting in a cold office with -30 outside, it sure doesn't feel like it. Environment Canada says it's supposed to be above 0 by the end of the week. Sure hope they're right.

Question, probably for Pete or possibly Scott. I need a new Torque Converter Solenoid for the van. Does it make sense just to change that, or would I be better off to spend a little bit extra and just get an entire rebuilt transmission. For the most part it seems okay, but there's the odd occasion when it doesn't go into gear properly (maybe once a month, at most). It just hesitates for a second, then kind of drops into gear (from a stop).

Not sure what my best option is.

4 Comments:

Blogger something witty said...

the answer is involved, just call me.

4:31 PM, March 10, 2009

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

fix your brakes!

7:30 PM, March 10, 2009

 
Blogger Papa Scott said...

I suggest driving it till it falls apart on you and then replacing it.

pifisms

6:50 PM, March 11, 2009

 
Blogger Monty P said...

Actually, that's probably the most likely option.

2:48 PM, March 12, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home